Welcome to DART
DART is a co-ordinated programme of e-Research requirements analysis, software development, policy and guideline creation and prototyping.
Dart will investigate how best to:
- collect, capture and retain large data sets and streams from a range of different sources;
- deal with the infrastructural issues of scale, sustainability and interoperability between repositories;
- support deposit into, access to, and annotation by a range of actors, to a set of digital libraries which include publications, datasets, simulations, software and dynamic knowledge representations;
- assist researchers in dealing with intellectual property issues during the research process;
- adopt next-generation methods for research publication, dissemination and access.
This plone site (the DART Board) is the working site in which DART researchers and developers can collaborate on projects and share experience and insights.
DART has been funded by the Australian Commonwealth Department of Education, Science and Training, under the Research Information Infrastructure Framework for Australian Higher Education, through to the end of 2006.
For more information: